LIG Assets – Providing Funding and Strategic Financing Alternatives for Commercial and Residential Real Estate Projects – Formation of “Strategic Alliance”
LIG Assets, Inc. is a provider of funding and strategic financing alternatives for commercial and residential real estate projects. The Company focuses primarily on income-producing properties in commercial and residential real estate, whose cash flow and operating leverage contribute to the overall value of the entire LIG Assets enterprise. Properties currently generating cash flow for LIG Assets include nearly 300 residential properties throughout Texas and an office building.
In December 2012, LIG Assets formed what it calls a “Strategic Alliance” with Texas Real Estate Hedge Fund, LP, MMR Realty Advisors, and InterContinental Real Estate Partners that is focused on commercial properties including multifamily, retail, hotel, casino, and office with valuations between $3 million and $100 million. Victor F. Russell, Managing Director of Texas Real Estate Hedge Fund, is considered to be an expert in the commercial real estate market.
In early 2013, The Strategic Alliance completed its initial transaction with Terry’s Supermarket and plans to help the grocery chain open a total of 10 locations for its new premium concept. A 20-year lease was signed for the first location, and additional potential locations have been identified. The Strategic Alliance continues to view that anticipated profit from turnover and/or leases is significant, and the opportunities to take positions in distressed and special situations are fantastic.
LIG Assets recently announced that it is partnering with one of the most respected consulting groups in gaming throughout the world, The Gillmann Group, LLC. This relationship was forged through introductions from the Strategic Alliance. The Gillmann Group, LLC is an expert in casino operational management, technical management, financial management and project management. Their experience has contributed to some of the largest gaming companies in the world including IGT, Harrah’s, Sheraton, Crown Casino and Jackpot Enterprises.
Today, LIG Assets, Inc. is poised to generate significant cash flow and net income from current and future properties and transactions, thus substantially increasing shareholder value from current levels.
- Jeff Love, CEO, is an executive with in depth experience in all aspects of real estate, including acquisitions, sales, renovations, financing and management. He worked for years in his father’s construction firm learning the physical side from the ground up. As CEO of LIG Assets Inc., he is experienced in the public company side of real estate. Through his efforts, LIGA currently owns or has investments in over 230 single family properties. He also has commercial real estate experience and has structured many deals to accommodate specialized requirements of demanding counterparties. He has exceptional skills in recognizing undervalued real estate.
- Richard W Barber, Interim CFO, is a senior financial executive who delivers bottom line business improvements by raising revenue, lowering expenses and restructuring organizations. His experience includes: CFO of Bank of America’s retail stock brokerage business, CEO of a stock clearing firm which he sold to a larger stock clearing company and CFO positions at other companies. He has been involved in real estate his entire career, including owning more than 100 multifamily units and negotiating for the purchase of 7World Trade Center from Larry Silverstein. He has an MBA from Columbia University in Finance and a CPA.
- Dave Aarant, VP Operations
- John Cantleberry, Marketing Director, is a general management executive with experience in Real Estate, Telecom, Aviation, and the Airline industry. In the past 8 years, he co-founded one of the largest Residential Real Estate Investment firms in Texas which acquired over 700 properties. He has a 25 year history of successfully managing start-ups, strategic business units, and turnarounds. With over 20 years of P&L responsibility, he has managed businesses ranging from small technology companies to SBUs within multi-billion dollar corporations. He is a general management leader with comprehensive knowledge of a variety of industries and a demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business plans that achieve outstanding results. Mr. Cantleberry has successfully directed the activities of sales, marketing, and finance departments.
- Others- Brittany Freeman, Tammy Jones, Jason Hanson
- Brittany Freeman, Executive Assistant, began as the personal assistant to the CEO in 2012 and now works side by side with the executive team overseeing the acquisition and renovation of residential real estate properties. She has experience in locating financing, closing residential purchases, revising construction budgets and the rehab draw process.
- Tammy Jones, Office Manager, has been with LIG since 2011. As the Office Manager, Tammy provides exemplary customer service to clients and administrative support to the LIG team. Some of her responsibilities include managing accounts payable, payroll, and ensuring that the day-to-day business runs smoothly.
- Jason Hanson, Associate, has been involved with commercial real estate development, leasing, due diligence, acquisitions and dispositions covering all commercial asset classes. He has experience in real estate research, due diligence analysis, and real estate operations. The current program at LIGA is a sale and leaseback program geared toward companies who want immediate liquidity. It allows them to take money out of their real estate to invest elsewhere. He has been working in this business sector for over 5 years.