Building Shareholder Value through Successful Investments
LIG Assets, Inc., based in Dallas, TX, is a Company focused on positive cash flow producing properties in commercial and residential real estate where improved financing and operating leverage contribute to positive earnings and book value.
Through our Strategic Alliance initiated in December 2012 with Texas Real Estate Hedge Fund, MMR Realty Advisors, and InterContinental Real Estate Partners, LIG Assets will expand its focus to larger projects that include multifamily, retail, hotel, casino, and office properties with valuations between $3 and $100 million.
LIG Assets, Inc. trades on the pink sheets under the ticker symbol "LIGA". For additional information, please visit LIG Assets corporate website: www.ligassetsinc.net.
To keep up with news and recent developments at LIGA, click here.
- LIG Assets Inc. Sells Casino Contract Rights to Privately Held REITAccesswire(Tue, Jun 18)
- New Attorney Letter Filed at OTCMarkets.com Adds Additional Transparency and Validation of LIGA's Net AssetsPR Newswire(Fri, Jun 7)
- LIG Assets, Inc. Announces Aggressive Growth Plans and UpdatesPR Newswire(Wed, Jun 5)
- South American Properties, Inc. Symbol Change to OTCPK: SAMP Effective TodayPR Newswire(Wed, May 15)
- Goldman Small Cap Research Issues Research Report on LIG Assets, Inc.Marketwired(Wed, May 15)
- LIG Assets to Attend and Present at the TCA 2013 Investment Conference held at Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas May 16th-18thPR Newswire(Mon, May 13)
- South American Properties, Inc. Plans Full Service Luxury Marina near Port City of Paita, PeruPR Newswire(Tue, May 7)
- LIG Assets, Inc. Updates Progress of LIG EntertainmentPR Newswire(Mon, May 6)
- LIG Assets, Inc. Signs Contract to Acquire Real Estate in Cripple Creek, CO.PR Newswire(Thu, May 2)
- LIG Closes In On Cripple Creek Real Estate DealPR Newswire(Thu, Apr 25)
- Small-Cap Specialists Is Offering Insights and Full Research Reports on Micro-Cap Stocks With Increasing LiquidityMarketwired(Wed, Apr 24)
- The Gillmann Group and LIG Plants First SeedMarketwired(Tue, Apr 23)
- The Gillmann Group Is Looking for CasinosMarketwired(Mon, Apr 22)
- LIG Assets, Inc. Acquires Property in Tyler, Texas to Construct New HotelPR Newswire(Wed, Apr 17)
- LIG Assets and The Gillmann Group Circling Potential Casino DealsPR Newswire(Thu, Apr 11)
How to Invest in LIG Assets
For purchasing details click here or call us today.
LIG Assets, Inc. trades on the pink sheets under the ticker symbol “LIGA”. Interested investors can buy shares of LIGA through a registered broker or an online brokerage firm.
For additional LIG information on OTC Markets, click here.
LIG Assets Focuses on Hotels, Fast Food Restaurants, Grocery Stores, and Casinos for its Commercial Real Estate Expansion Program
Not For Sale
Read more »